Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environments. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
• Cambium Networks’ ePMP™ Force 130 is an affordable subscriber module particularly well-suited for markets where price is key.
• The ePMP Force 130 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 140 Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
• Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
• QoS management offers outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of traffic priority.
• The ePMP Force 130 is available in both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz options. (See 2.4 GHz spec sheet for additional details on that band.)
• Installation is a breeze for pole and wall mounting.
• The ePMP Force 130 is compatible with ePMP 1000 and ePMP 2000 Access Points. It also inter-operates with the ePMP 3000 in backwards compatible 802.11n mode
|Darbības frekvence||5150- 5970 MHz|
|Ierīces izmēri||235 x 77 x 58 mm|
|Darbības temperatūra||-30°C to +55°C (-22°F to +122°F)|
|Max. TX Power||0 to 28 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)|
5GHz / 200 Mbps, 1x Gigabit, 16dBi, 2x2 MIMO/OFDM, Dual Linear, ROW
5GHz / 500 Mbps, 1x Gigabit Ethernet port, 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
QCA9531-BL3A-R CPU, 32MB RAM, 4x LAN ports, 802.11b/g/n, RouterOS L4
LSEZ "EURO DK" SIA
Satiksmes iela 6